ModiinApp was started as a small project by 4 friends (three of us live in Modiin - 2 olim and 1 sabra), and quickly grew into the best source for information on local businesses and deals in Modiin. Everything we do is local and authentic. We hope you like it. Get in touch!
Dovid Lessin MA, Psychotherapist - Individual Therapy & Couples Counseling
Native English speaker.
Experienced psychotherapist for men (from age 16+) and couples, specializing in:
- Anxiety, depression, low self-esteem
- Relationship enhancement, pre-marital counseling, marital conflict
- Stress and anger management
- Life enhancement, personal transformation and emotional well-being
- Aliyah adjustment and life-cycle transitions
- Family conflict
Offering help with:
- Supportive therapeutic approach that helps you discover the internal resources you need for real change, connection, and joy.
- Practical tools to reduce anxiety and increase life satisfaction.
- Collaborative therapy style built on trust, transparency, and a deep belief that you can achieve the personal goals you set out to accomplish.
- Concrete relationship skills to enhance your marriage and create harmony at home.
Greater life fulfillment and reduced emotional suffering are all within your reach!
Extensive training in Internal Family Systems (IFS) Therapy and Psychodynamic Therapy.
Available for teletherapy via Zoom.
Call now for more information!
Dovid Lessin earned an MA in Mental Health Counseling from Union Institute & University, as well as certification in Counseling and Family Therapy from the Family Institute in Jerusalem, where he received specialized training in working with couples and domestic abuse.
He served as a family therapist at Kav L'Noar for 2 years, and was the on-staff mental health professional at Yeshivat Shaalvim for 11 years.
Dovid is a trained Internal Family Systems (IFS) practitioner, having completed Levels 1, 2, and 3 in Israel. He has been in practice for 12 years and maintains private offices in Shaalvim and Jerusalem. He is in the process of completing a PsyD in Clinical Psychology.
Offices hours available in Shaalvim and Jerusalem.
Please contact via WhatsApp or text at 054-3054160