ModiinApp was started as a small project by 4 friends (three of us live in Modiin - 2 olim and 1 sabra), and quickly grew into the best source for information on local businesses and deals in Modiin. Everything we do is local and authentic. We hope you like it. Get in touch!
Registration is now open for the 2020/21 school year!
Parenting guidance for early childhood, based on the SmallTalk method - at a subsidized price and open to the general public! Currently checking interest for a series of 4 focused sessions.
Highly recommended for creating continuity of educational methods and values between the Gan and home!
One of Modiin's oldest ganim, having lovingly and successfully raised an entire generation of the city's children, as evidenced by the families bringing their third and fourth children to grow up in Gan Barney.
- Tradition and value based education.
- Family-like gan, a warm home for the children, functioning according to the 'gan hazorem' method.
- Two age groups: ages one to two, and two years to three and a half.
- Managed by Anat, ganenet with a B.E.D (with a specialization in preschool age) and 18 years experience in education.
- Permanent, professional, warm and loving staff. Large yard with active petting corner.
- 4 meals during the day based on menu set up by nutritionist.
- 'All included' - diapers and wet wipes.
- Under the supervision of the 'Psiot' program + emergency alert button.
Based on the viewpoint that every child is unique and special, the gan has adopted the 'gan hazorem' method, in which the child chooses to act and learn at their own pace and in their own way, and chooses the activity that suits them from a range of activities and stimuli surrounding them, with the instruction and close guidance of the staff.