ModiinApp was started as a small project by 4 friends (three of us live in Modiin - 2 olim and 1 sabra), and quickly grew into the best source for information on local businesses and deals in Modiin. Everything we do is local and authentic. We hope you like it. Get in touch!
e.g. Restaurants, Taxis or a business name
Hot & Most Popular
Leisure & Shopping
Home & Family
Business, Finance & Law
Note: the program for Chol HaMo'ed Sukkot includes shows of Yuval HaMevulbal, Gili Ba LeVaker and Cogomelo.
- Tue 4/2, 17:30 - Show: "Ha'Etz HaNadiv" ('The Giving Tree').
- Tue 11/2, 17:30 - The Flying Chef workshop.
- Tue 18/2, 17:30 - Crafts workshop.
- Tue 25/2, 17:30 - The Musical Show of Yotam & Mika.
- Sundays & Tuesdays, 10:30 - Baby Time. Activities for mothers and babies. For full schedule click here
- Wednesdays - Artists' fair.
- Fridays, 09:00-15:00 - Modiin Market. Ground floor - ready made food, top floor - weekend market.
Sun-Thu: 09:30-22:00, Fri: 09:00-15:00, Sat: 1/2hr after Shabbat - 23:00.